International Communication and Business
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Monthly tuition fee of €490. Admission fee (only once) of €475 for EU applicants, and €950 for non-EU applicants.
Five Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “International Communication and Business” are:
University entrance qualification
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Only if you have German language skills at B2 level.
Specification: If you have no German language skills, you need English language skills at B2 level and language skills at B1 level for one additional language.
Specification: If you have German language skills at B2 level, you need English language skills at B1 level.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Completed application form: Application to study at the International University (PDF).
Proof of previous qualifications (university entrance qualification and, if applicable, university degree).
Curriculum vitae in tabular form with passport photo and short personal statement (max. one page).
Do you have any further quetions?
- Receive more information about the study program
- Receive personal assistance from the university's advisory service