International Degree Programme Shipping and Chartering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
General university entry qualification ("Abitur") or restricted university entry qualification ("Fachhochschulreife") or classification test/special admission.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Information and documents required to be submitted together with the completed application form are the following:
- Letter of Motivation and Statement of Financial Need written in English or German, outlining how the degree program is aligned with the candidate’s career plans, and an explanation of the applicant's financial situation which impact on his/her ability to pursue university studies.
- Copies of transcript of records.
- Copy of enrolled subjects for winter semester 2021 confirming enrolment of 30 ECTS (to be submitted no later than the end of the 4th week of the winter semester 2021).
- Copy of Certificate of Registration (Meldebescheinigung des Einwohnermeldeamts).
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants are required to submit the documentation and complete the application form in AULIS.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted in English or in German.
For more information please check theCourse Website