International Management Double Degree (German-Dutch option)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
General or subject-related university entrance qualification (Abitur/A levels; the Fachhochschulreife, entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences, is not sufficient), or an equivalent university entrance qualification.
Foreign applicants with a university entrance qualification acquired abroad must submit their certificate to the Studienkolleg Konstanz for examination and recognition.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening at least 400; Reading, 385; Speaking, 160; Writing, 150 points.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
You must upload the following documents in the online application:
- Abitur/A level certificate or the last half-year school report [the Abitur/A level certificate must be submitted by email to the university admissions office ([email protected]) by the applications deadline (20 August), otherwise admission will not be possible].
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
- Where applicable: Proof of completed commercial vocational training (IHK/Chamber of Commerce certificate) must also be submitted by email to the university admissions office ([email protected]) by the applications deadline.
- Curriculum vitae (with a picture if possible) and relevant proof of e.g. stays abroad, training and internships, voluntary service (Bufdi, FSJ), special commitment to voluntary work.
For more information please check theCourse Website