International Management Studies in the Baltic Sea Region (BMS)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Secondary school leaving certificate (Abitur or equivalent), or
- College leaving certificate from a technical college (Fachhochschulreife or equivalent), or
- Master’s certificate under the apprenticeship system (Meisterabschluss) or equivalent professional vocational training examination, or
- Entrance examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For admission to the Stralsund University of Applied Sciences, the following documents must be submitted in full:
- Fully completed application for admission from uni-assist.
- Tabular CV.
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate with subjects and grades.
- If applicable, certified copy of the university entrance examination in your home country (e.g. for applicants from Iran, Turkey and Korea).
- If applicable, certified copy of the performance record or university degree with subjects and grades (if the applicant has already studied, regardless of how many semesters).
- Certified copy of English and German certificates if applicable (see language requirements).
- Copy of passport (page of passport with name and passport photo).
Caution: Please do not send original certificates, only officially certified copies.
All you have to do is send your officially certified copies to uni-assist by post. A scan or upload of certified documents is not sufficient. Even a simple paper copy of an officially certified copy will not be accepted.
Documents that do not have to be officially certified can be uploaded.
Please send the officially certified copies to the following address:
All required certificates must be submitted in the original language as well as in German or English (by a licensed translator). Furthermore, all certificates and their translations must be officially authenticated.
For more information please check theCourse Website