International Management Studies in the Baltic Sea Region (BMS)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
A higher education entrance qualification in the particular foreign country and further has to be recognized as being equivalent to appropriate German qualification ("Abitur" or "Fachhochschulreife").
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For admission at the University of Applied Sciences Stralsund you have to submit the following documents:
- Completely filled out the application for admission via uni-assist.
- Certified copy of your university entrance certification with subjects and grades.
- If applicable, a certified copy of your university entrance exam (for example for applicants from Iran, Turkey, and Korea).
- If applicable, a certified copy of the transcript of record and bachelor degree with subjects and grades (if you have studied before, independently on how long).
- Certified copy of one of the named German or English certificates.
- A copy of your passport (page with name and photo).
- Payment confirmation of the fee for UNI-ASSIST e.V.
Attention: Please do not send original certificates, only officially certified copies.
For more information please check theCourse Website