Management (German Degree)
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
German Abitur or equivalent. Requirements for establishing equivalency are based on the country and system in which you completed your schooling.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed and signed application form.
- High school diploma (or other secondary school leaving certificate) and transcript of grades.
- CV or resume.
- One academic letter of recommendation.
- A letter of motivation.
- One passport-sized photo.
- Copy of passport or national identity card.
- Bank guarantee of solvency or a Certificate of Eligibility from US veterans.
- IELTS or TOEFL score (required of all applicants whose native language is not English).
- A non-refundable application fee of €30 for German citizens or €50 for foreign applicants, payable by bank transfer.
For more information please check theCourse Website