Management in International Βusinеss
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
You must either have the German "Fachhochschulreife" or its equivalent, e.g. qualifications such as the International Baccalaureate or the English "A" levels. As a rule, this requires the successful completion of 12 - 13 years of school education in your home country. Applicants from some countries also need to have begun or even completed further studiеs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
If you want to study Management in International Business, you can submit your binding application via the online application form. There, you can enter your personal data.
Please send the following documents to [email protected]:
- ID card or passport.
- Notarised copy of your school leaving certificate. If you have not yet received your school-leaving certificates, please apply with the most up-to-date transcript or report that you have.
- English language proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers of English). See the language requirements for more information.
As soon as your university entrance qualification is verified by the examination office, a staff member of HdWM will contact you to arrange your personal application interview via Skypе.
For more information please check theCourse Website