Mechanical Engineering (ISE)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
It is required:
- general university entrance qualification (Abitur),
- a relevant subject-related university entrance qualification,
- a certificate recognized by law or by the competent government agency as equivalent,
- qualified in vocational training (this requires an entrance examination).
For foreign applicants who are not treated as Germans by or under international law contracts:
- if no university entrance qualification can be proven, proof of the ability to study by means of a special examination,
- after successfully attending an educational institution abroad with a degree that entitles you to study there: Passed the entrance exam of the University of Duisburg-Essen.
Have graduated with a grade of 2.0 (German grading system) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website