Technical University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt (THWS)

Mechatronics (IΜС)

B.Eng. (Bachelor of Engineering)
Subjects: Mechatronics & Systems Engineering, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence
English only
Winter semester: 15 Jul
Application Deadlines
3.5 Years (starting: Winter semester)
Tuition Fees (per semester)
Winter semester
directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
Study mode:
On campus


Qualification Requirements

Previous Degree

Your school-leaving certificate will be recognized as a university entrance qualification if you come from an EU country, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway, or Switzerland and your certificate is also recognized as a university entrance qualification in your country. If your certificate is not from these countries, then its recognition depends on the country of οrigin.

Language Requirements

The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.

CEFR English
min B2
min 80
min 6.5
min C1 Advanced (CAE)
CEFR German
min A2
Does the university recognize "other equivalent language certificates"? no

Application & Admission

Application Deadlines

In 11 days free webinar
How to apply via uni-assist

Application Procedure & Selection

Admission Test/Interview:
directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
Application Fee:

€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional

Application Documents

To apply at the FHWS you need a valid VPD (preliminary review documentation). Therefore you have to have your school/university leaving documents reviewed by Uni-Assist e.V. if they match the admission requirements of a German university. If they do, then you must apply via the FHWS application portal by uploading the following documents as PDF files to the application portal:

  1. School-leaving and/or study certificate(s): if your certificates are NOT issued in German or English, please upload a copy of a certified translation in German or English. You will find further information about certified copies and translations at uni-assist.
  2. Preliminary documentation (PD) from uni-assist.
  3. Passport.
  4. Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
  5. Please note that depending on the degree program, additional documents may be required (e.g. internship references). Please see the leaflet on your chosen degree program for details.

Fill in all your CV information in the CV section of your application. List all stages of your education/qualifications and the associated data. Please make sure that your CV information is without gaps up until your enrolment at FHWS and up-to-date.

Bring the original documents on the day of your enrollment at FHWS with yοu.


No location found

Further Information

For more information please check the

Course Website