- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees: For EU citizens is 4,110 € per semester. For non-EU citizens is 6,300 € per semester. For all courses, a one-time registration fee of 490 € is charged, and a one-time examination fee of 1,050 €. For non-EU citizens, the one-time examination fee of 1,050 € is included in the tuition price. In case of prepayment (semesterly, annually, completely) the tuition fees can be reduced by up to 5% (this discount is not compatible with early registration discounts).
Five Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
Special Program Features
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
The application requirements for the study program in “Media Management” are:
General university entrance qualification, a technical college entrance qualification or a qualification recognized as equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection