- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Monthly tuition fees: For EU citizens is 550 €. For non-EU citizens is 685 €. If a prepayment option is chosen (by semester, annually, in full), the tuition fees can decrease by up to 5%. This discount is not compatible with (very) early bird discounts. In addition to the registration fee of 490€ (EU/NON EU) there will be a one-time handling fee for non-EU Citizens. The university offers scholarships up to 50% of the fee. Applications until 31st of January 2022 for the study program in April and until 28th of February for the study program starting in October 2022 may benefit from a 10% discount.
Five Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
Special Program Features
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
The application requirements for the study program in “Media Management” are:
General university entrance qualification, a technical college entrance qualification or a qualification recognized as equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April 1st)