- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
A prerequisite for the bachelor's degree is a university entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants with German university entrance qualification:
- Proof of a university entrance qualification recognized in Hesse or a school certificate as well as the last two certificates (annual report, semi-annual report).
- A tabular curriculum vitae including cinematic, artistic and narrative interests, description of any experience and skills in the field of study as well as a description of any social commitment.
- Portfolio with 3 work samples.
- Justification of the wish to study.
- Declaration as to whether an aptitude test for this course or the corresponding focus of the previous digital media course has already been taken at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences.
- Declaration of consent from the legal guardian, provided that the applicant is a minor at the time of the application/aptitude test.
- If possible: Proof of sufficient English skills (see language requirements).
Applicants with an international university entrance qualification:
Create your application form and then send it to uni-assist electronically. Once this is done, please print out the application form, sign it and send the signed paper form to uni-assist along with the following documents which you must provide in form of officially authenticated copies and sworn translations:
- School leaving certificate.
- Depending on your country of origin, a certificate proving that you have passed the University Entrance Examination.
- If you have already studied in your home country, please also send in documentation confirming your years of study.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Copy of your passport.
Please send your formal application documents to:
c/o uni-assist e.V.
In order to take the Entrance Examination, you must submit a curriculum vitae (including artistic, cinematic and narrative interests; description of experience/skills in the field of study; description of social engagement) a motivation statement (max. 10 lines) and a digital portfolio with 3 work samples, such as movies or videos, pictures, text storyboards. Please note:
- You may send a maximum of 3 digital work samples only (USB Stick, H264 file, jpeg pictures, text, or storyboards as PDF).
- Label the data device clearly with your full name.
- Make sure that the data device and all files run flawlessly.
- The work samples will not be returned unless you add a stamped and self-addressed envelope.
- Fill in and include the Entrance Examination Application Form (provided with this document) as well as your CV and motivation statement.
Please send your Entrance Examination Application (digital portfolio, curriculum vitae, motivation statement, entrance examination application form) to:
University of Applied Sciences
Student Service Center
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website