Photography & New Media
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for EU applicants is 708 € per month; for non-EU applicants is 12,100 € per year.
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
You need to be eligible for studying at an institute of higher education and successfully pass the interview.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please complete the online application form in its entirety. Your portfolio:
2-3 series of photos and fewer individual images (all in all at least 20 images). The photographic projects can be supplemented by other media such as videos, drawings and graphic design.