Photography & New Media
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for EU applicants is 708 € per month; for non-EU applicants is 12,100 € per year.
You need to be eligible for studying at an institute of higher education and successfully pass the interview.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please complete the online application form in its entirety. Your portfolio:
2-3 series of photos and fewer individual images (all in all at least 20 images). The photographic projects can be supplemented by other media such as videos, drawings and graphic design.
For more information please check theCourse Website