Print Media Technolοgiеs
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With 18 in reading, 17 in writing, 17 in listening, and 20 in speaking.
Specification: At least grade B.
Specification: At least grade A.
Specification: With 6.0 in reading and writing, 5.5 in listening and speaking.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
With your application form, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of your passport.
- Official transcripts for all secondary and post-secondary studies, even if completed several years ago. If you’re currently completing a college or a university course, please send a transcript showing your course enrollment and grades to date.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- A personal statement: Please write about your skills, experience, and ambitions. You should provide reasons for choosing this course, information about any relevant previous experience, and your career plans.
- Your CV including any work experience you might have had.
Please remember that transcripts, certificates, and other formal academic credentials not in English or German must also be translated by a certified translator and included with the original document copy. The official translation should carry an official stamp, a seal, and/or an authorizing signaturе.
For more information please check theCourse Website