Psychology (US Degree)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: August
- Summer Semester: February
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Approx. 5156,25 € per semester. For the first semester, there is a flat fee of 4,500 €. At the beginning of the second semester, it is a per credit rate. For fewer than 12 credits (1-3 courses), the tuition fee is calculated using a per credit charge of 400 €. For 12 or more credits, the fee is 350 € per credit.
Five Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Psychology (US Degree)” are:
To enroll at Touro College Berlin, successful applicants must hold a high school diploma or equivalent sufficient for entry to higher level study, such as:
- Abitur, Fachabitur
- High school diploma and/or Advanced Placement diploma (AP or APID)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- International Baccalaureate (IBCC) certificate, when in connection with a high school diploma
- GCE A-Levels, GCSE and IGCSE (showing at least 5 subjects graded C or better)
- Other school graduation certificate
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in August)
(starting in February)
Application Procedure & Selection
A non-refundable application fee of 60 USD, payable by bank transfer.
Completed and signed application form
High school diploma (or other secondary school leaving certificate)
IELTS or TOEFL score (required of all applicants whose native language is not English)
Copy of passport or national identity card
A non-refundable application fee of USD 60
One passport-sized photo
Interested? Learn more information with one click!
Do you have any further questions?
- Receive more information about the study program
- Receive personal assistance from the university's advisory service