Psychology (US Degree)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: August
- Summer Semester: February
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For the first semester, there is a flat fee of 4,500 €. At the beginning of the second semester, it is a per credit rate. For fewer than 12 credits (1-3 courses), the tuition fee is calculated using a per credit charge of 400 €. For 12 or more credits, the fee is 350 € per credit.
- American High School Diploma or equivalent
- Equivalent secondary certificates include: the German Abitur, Israeli Bagrut, International Baccalaureate diploma and the GED, among others.
For any documents not written in English or in German, please provide a certified translation of the document.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in August)
(starting in February)
Application Procedure & Selection
A non-refundable application fee of 30 € for German citizens or 50 € for foreign applicants, payable by bank transfer.
- Completed and signed application form.
- High school diploma (or other secondary school leaving certificate) and transcript of grades.
- CV or resume.
- One academic letter of recommendation.
- A letter of motivation.
- One passport-sized photo.
- Copy of passport or national identity card.
- Bank guarantee of solvency or a Certificate of Eligibility from US veterans.
- English language certificate (required of all applicants whose native language is not English, see language requirements).
- A non-refundable application fee of 30 € for German citizens or 50 € for foreign applicants, payable by bank transfer.
All documents written in a language other than English or German must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
For more information please check theCourse Website