Public Governance Across Borders
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Please note that depending on your personal course planning (especially the possibility to take a leave of absence in Münster during the 2nd year of study in Twente and organization of the 5th semester), fees totaling around 5,000 € will be charged. The majority consists of tuition fees from the Universiteit Twente (approx. 2,000 € per academic year). For the first academic year in Twente (semester 3 + 4), a 50% reduction in tuition fees was recently decided.
Generally, a university entrance qualification is sufficient for admission (ie general university entrance qualification, subject-specific university entrance qualification or a certificate recognized as equivalent).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website