Science and Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
High-school leaving certificate, technical high-school leaving certificate or a qualification as a master craftsman.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
A complete application for admission to a bachelor’s program includes:
- A scan in the original language of your secondary school transcript, including courses taken and grades/marks awarded.
- A scan in the original language of documentation showing that you have passed the university entrance examination in your home country (if required in your home country).
- If relevant/available, a scan in the original language of academic transcripts from other university/post-secondary study programs including courses taken and grades/marks awarded, as well as certified copies of any degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees).
- A scan of official translations into German or English of all the above documents (only if the original documents are in a language other than German or English).
- A scan of additional documents required for certain programs, for example study/job contract, internship.
- A scan of required language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Applicants with documents from China and Vietnam are required to submit a scan of ‘The Academic Testing Centre’ of the respective German Embassy (APS certificate).
The list above can only provide a general overview on the documents required.
For more information please check theCourse Website