- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: April 15th
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the full-time version (36 months) is 585 € per month; for the part-time version (48 months) is 490 € per month; and for the extended version (72 months) is 375 € per month.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study this program:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination.
- Pathway Program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April 15th)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website