- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualificatiοn.
It's not a requirement, but if your grade is less than 3.9, you won't get any score in the admission process.
The admission process at Leuphana is carried out in different steps. First of all, study places are allocated in each major according to the legally prescribed advance and special quotas as well as according to the waiting time. Subsequently, the applicants with the best 25% points in each major receive admission in the so-called best quota. Admissions for the remaining study places will be given following the selection process, consisting of a study aptitude test and, if necessary, a selection interviеw.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
If you obtained your previous degree outside Germany, the following documents must be submitted:
- Officially certified copy of your school leaving certificate.
- Officially certified copy of previous academic transcripts of records, if applicable.
- Officially certified copy of previous academic degree certificates, if applicable.
- Copy of your passport showing your photo and personal details.
- Officially certified copy of German language proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
- Proof of English language proficiency, if required (see language requirements).
- Country specific documents (check Uni-Assist website).
- APS certificate, if required, in the original (for applicants from China, Mongolia, and Viеtnam).
For more information please check theCourse Website