Sustainable Engineering and Future Technologies
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
International applicants who do not hold a German university entrance qualification must have their certificate recognized through the Studienkolleg Konstanz.
To get your certificates recognized please send the following documents by mail (please note that we do not accept email application requests):
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your passport (no certification necessary).
- Certified copies of your certificates*.
- Translations of your certificates, if they are not in English or French.
- Certified copies of your German language proficiency level (see language requirements).
*The educational certificates required depend on the country where you completed your education or training. Please read the country-specific instructions before sending your documents.
The Studienkolleg keeps all the documents in your application file. So please do not send the originals. Even if you are applying to several universities you only need to file one single application. Once your documents have been recognized, you will get two copies of the recognition certificate. In case you need more, you can have them certified at an office that is authorized to issue such certifications.
For more information please check theCourse Website