TH Köln - Cologne University of Applied Sciences
3D Animation for Film & Games
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- One-time registration fee: 200 €. The tuition fee is 1,500 € per semester for EU citizens, and 2,500 € for non-EU citizens.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in film, games, design, architecture, or equivalent.
12 months of relevant working experience in the media and creative industries.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants should submit the following documents to this platform:
- Portfolio of previous work (link to a webpage).
- Project idea that may be pursued during the course of study.
- Analysis of a self-chosen 3D or animation project (possible aspects: design, storytelling potential, technical realization, or else) and its implications for the future of this art form. You may choose a project from film, games, or immersive media. (1500–2000 letters).
- Motivation letter.
- School diploma.
- University degree (e.g. Bachelor, Diploma) in film, games, design, architecture, or equivalent.
- CV (incl. software skills).
- Proof of 12 months of professional-practical experience in a media-related area.
- For international students only: Validation of the applicant’s school as well as university degree by uni-assist (separate process).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website