TH Köln - Cologne University of Applied Sciences
3D Animation for Film & Games
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- One-time registration fee: 200 Euros.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in film, games, design, architecture or equivalent.
12 months of relevant working experience in the media and creative industries
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
International applicants have to validate their formal entrance qualifi cation to the MA 3D Animation for Film & Games through uni-assist in a separate process. As the processing time for this is approximately four weeks, applicants are highly encouraged to hand in their certifi cates to uni-assist in early February. Without a positive evaluation by uni-assist, applicants cannot be admitted to the MA program.
Please send the following application documents by post to uni-assist in Berlin:
- Please write down your uni-assist applicant number (for example on your copy of your passport).
- Officially certified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate and - if applicable - the university entrance examination (original language and translation if necessary)
- If applicable: officially certified copy of the course achievements and upon completion of the course, your final certificate (original language and translation if necessary).
- If you have completed a preparatory course: officially certified copy of the assessment test certificate.
- Applicants with certificates from China, Mongolia (until 2018) and Vietnam: original GSP certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your proof of sufficient knowledge of German (not required for English-language courses, instead, proof of English knowledge).
- Tabular CV.
- Copy of your passport - page with personal data
- If the name changes: a copy of the certificate (for example, through a marriage certificate).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website