- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Reqiured ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of 2,3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline at the latest:
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your high school certificate with translation.
- A copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 180 ECTS and a final grade of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you complete your bachelor's degree before the application deadline.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- For international applicants, additional proof of German language skills is required (see language requirements). The language certificate is required at the latest when enrolling .
For more information please check theCourse Website