Advanced Sales Management and Intelligence
- Summer semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, business law, or comparable subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
A final grade of 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline:
- Application for admission.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of high school transcript (no certification necessary).
- A single copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 210 ECTS credits and a final grade of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you complete your bachelor's degree before the application deadline. If you can already foresee that this will not be possible in time, there is an interim solution: You can submit a certificate from your university about the expected final average grade ("4.0 certificate") in advance. This certificate must show that you have successfully completed all examinations, that you have submitted your bachelor's thesis, and that it has been evaluated with at least 4.0. However, this option is only available to students at German universities, as the final transcript is mandatory for the recognition of international degrees.
- Proof of English skills (see language requirements).
- Proof of German skills (see language requirements). The certificate must be submitted by the time of enrolment.
In the case of a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS credits, the existing qualification gap of 30 ECTS credits must be filled by proving or successfully completing one of the following prior achievements:
- Co-authorship of a research publication in English (research paper).
- At least 6 months of verifiable full-time professional experience after obtaining the bachelor's degree in an occupation relevant to the study content of the degree program (evidence by employment contract and/or employment references).
- Successful completion of an admission examination in the form of a written scientific paper in English. You apply informally in English and only by e-mail by the end of the respective deadline:
- Deadline for application period summer semester: 25th of November.
- Deadline for the application period winter semester: 24th of May.
Please contact the head of the study program for the provision of such proof:
- Proof of additional subjects taken amounting to 30 ECTS from a previous degree program.
For more information please check theCourse Website