Advanced and Computational Mathematics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics.
Achieved an above-average final grade.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Signed application form.
- Curriculum vitae (with a description of your school career).
- Transcript of records.
- Two recommendation letters by academic teachers.
- Certified copy/translation into English or German of the Bachelor or Master degree, respectively.
Please send your application with the complete documents to:
Technische Universität Chemnitz
Fakultät für Mathematik
Dekanat, Zimmer 604
Reichenhainer Str. 39
For more information please check theCourse Website