Advanced Computational and Civil Engineering Structural Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in engineering.
Good knowledge in mathematics and mechanics.
Above-average university degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled application form (print out online registration).
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Copy of the passport or identity card.
- Officially authenticated photocopy of a qualifying academic degree.
- Officially authenticated photocopy of the latest transcripts of records.
- Officially authenticated photocopy of the TOEFL test or equivalent exam of the English language.
- Officially authenticated photocopy of higher education entrance qualification (Abitur, Baccalaureate, School-Leaving Certificate, O- and A-Levels, etc).
- A personal statement with your reasons for enrolling in the program.
- Any further information that might be relevant for your application.
- Chinese, Mongolian and Vietnamese applicants: original APS certificate from the Academic Evaluation Centre of German Embassy.
When applying through uni-assist it is sufficient to enclose scanned copies of your original documents. Translations have to be enclosed unless they are issued in German or English.
Officially authenticated copies will have to be presented in the course of the enrolment process.
For more information please check theCourse Website