Advanced Computational Methods in Civil Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The applicant must demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Mathematical-physical basics with a total of 38 CP, which are divided into the individual areas as follows:
- Mathematics: 16 CP.
- Statistics: 3 CP.
- Mechanics: 16 CP.
- Hydromechanics: 3 CP.
- Civil engineering-specific basics totaling 80 CP, with proof of at least 20 CP from two of the areas listed below:
- Structural engineering.
- Water management.
- Construction and geotechnical engineering.
The proven performance must be comparable to that of the bachelor's degree in civil engineering at RWTH Aachen University. In addition, all applicants are required to provide evidence of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test. Applicants who are nationals of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA) and those who have completed their education are exempt from this rule.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least grade B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website