Advanced Green Engineering and Sustainable Management
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Applicants with German University Entrance Certificates (school leaving certificate or university degrees) do not need to apply via uni-assist.
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, and Industrial Engineering majoring in Environmental Engineering, Environment law, and Sustainable Management.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Otherwise, contact the international office or the admission team and they will provide you with alternative entry routes such as taking a propaedeutic term.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Required documents for an application:
- Application form.
- One photo (headshot).
- Complete and detailed CV.
- School leaving certificate in the original language.
- Officially certified translation of the school leaving certificate (in German or English).
- University certificates and transcript of records, if any.
- Officially certified translations of university certificates and transcripts of records (in German or English).
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Letter of intent.
For some countries (PR China, Vietnam, etc.):
- Proof of having passed the university entrance exam (in the original language).
- Officially certified translation of proof of having passed the university entrance exam (in German or English).
For applicants from India, PR China, Mongolia, and Vietnam:
- Original certificate from the Academic Evaluation Centre/Akademische Prüfstelle.
Please note: APS confirmation of course participation is not sufficient.
Note: All documents that are not in either German or English need to be submitted with an officially certified translation (German or English).
For more information please check theCourse Website