Advanced Materials: Innovative Recycling (AMIR) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- AMIR annual program fees are 2000 €/year for European students*, and 4000 €/year for students from the rest of the world**. Annual fees for the new AMIR-EM program are 4500 €/year for European students*, and 9000 €/year for students from the rest of the world**. * Denotes students from countries defined by the European Commission as ‘programme countries’. **Students from countries defined by the European Commission as ‘partner countries’. See the program website for more information.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Environmental Sciences, with advanced knowledge in Chemistry, or a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Physical-Chemistry, Materials (or Matter) Sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
- CV in the Europass CV template.
- Bachelor degree in English and in original language: Academic degree or professional diploma. If your degree diploma has not yet been delivered, then an official letter from the awarding Institution to clarify the situation will suffice.
- Academic transcripts in English and in original language: Should include all grades obtained during the 3- 4 years of your bachelor and the information on the grading scale.
- Motivation letter for the AMIR program: No more than 1000 words.
- 2 recommendation letters: No more than two pages per reference letter, written in English, including the referees signature. Presented on institutional headed paper and bearing an institutional stamp. These must be uploaded directly by the referees on our Emundus application platform. Referees will receive a link once candidates add their details in the relevant section of the online application form, and then click on “save and continue”.
- English certificate or University Official Letter: See language requirements. For those who studied in an English-speaking country, an official university letter stating that your university studies were undertaken in English. Either document should be recent (last 3-4 years). Not mandatory for students of the following nationalities: Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia.
- 1 photograph: Passport type.
- Copy of passport: Page(s) showing identification n°, photo, name, citizenship, date of birth, date of issue, expiration date and signature.
- Work certificate: Proof of work experiences (if any).
- Other non compulsory documents: Any other relevant document.
The application form must be completed in English. All attachments need to be translated into English and should be in either pdf or jpg formats and should not exceed 5mb in size. Check your spam folder in case you don’t immediately receive the automatic emails. Also, please don’t wait until the last minute to submit your application form to avoid any potential technical problems.
For more information please check theCourse Website