- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Materials Science or Electrical Engineering or in other programs relating to materials/material properties.
Duration of Bachelor's program: at least three years.
Bachelor's course work in either Mathematics and Physics or Mathematics and Chemistry each, basically two courses of three hours per week and semester or comparable course work to be evidenced by course information on the official transcript of records.
Fundamental skills in natural sciences, materials science and/ or engineering sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae (maximum two pages)
- Statement of objectives/motivation (maximum one page)
- Two letters of reference by university lecturers from the Bachelor's university
- Transcript of records of all semesters/terms studied in the Bachelor's program
- Information on the grading system at the university where the Bachelor's programme was completed
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- English test score report
Evaluation of applications is based on the following:
- Bachelor's program, courses attended, internships and work experience
- Bachelor's grade or current grade point average/average grade and grades of relevant courses
- Motivation letter provided by the applicant
- Evaluation of applicant by university lecturers (reference letters)
For more information please check theCourse Website