Advanced Methods in Particle Physics
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees of currently 964,37 € per semester are charged for the program. One part of this amount goes to the partner universities in Bologna and Clermont, the other part covers the tuition fee ("Semesterbeitrag") at TU Dortmund University.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics.
At least "good" (2,5; or "B", according to the best 35% of the students).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Mandatory documents to be submitted:
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Subject and grade overview of the highest school leaving certificate.
- Subject and grade overviews of your studies.
- Certificate of completion of studies.
- Information on the grading system of your university.
- Sworn translations of all documents in German or English.
- Additional country specific documents.
Additional mandatory documents to be submitted if these have been acquired:
- Certificate of the assessment test (Feststellungsprüfung).
- Proof of successfully passed university entrance examination.
- Highest proof of your German language skills.
- In case of name change: Certificate of the name change.
Additional mandatory documents for applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia (until 2018):
- APS Certificate.
- Group APS are only accepted if they are specifically issued for TU Dortmund University.
Additional mandatory documents for students from Pakistan:
- HEC Attestation Stamp on the subject and grade overviews of the previous studies and the degree.
For more information please check theCourse Website