Advanced Oncology - Online
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a medical degree.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
The degree could also be in a scientific or engineering degree, but you will be required more professional experience (at least 2 years).
At least one year of professional experience in oncology.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Your letter of motivation.
- Your certificates and proof of your professional experience.
- Proof of any additional qualifications.
- Curriculum vitae.
For more information please check theCourse Website