Advanced Safety Sciences for Medicines
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- To complete the program you need to take 15 courses. The total costs for the complete Master's study program depend on the status of the participants (from companies, regulatory authorities, and academic institutions). The regular fee per course is 2,500 €, making a subtotal of 37,500 €, plus the fee for the Master module (1,750 €). Please check https://afww.uni-konstanz.de/en/safescimet/admission-fees for details.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, toxicology, or life sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Master's degree with 120 ECTS in a relevant subject is also accepted.
The work experience required could be at least 1 year or 5 years depending on the previous degree.
If your previous degree is a bachelor's degree with 240 ECTS, you are required to have at least 5 years of experience.
If your previous degree is a master's degree, a diploma, or state examination, you are required to have at least 1 year of work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website