Advanced Safety Sciences for Medicines
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total costs for the Master study program will be the sum of the individual course fees (2,500 euros tuition fees per course) plus the fee for the Master module (1,750 euros). 15 individual courses (10 compulsory + 5 electives). The university offers attractive course fees for participants from companies, regulatory authorities, and academic institutions. Additionally, offers discounts of up to 50% for early decisions for the complete master's program.
Admission to the courses and to the master requires a first degree in the field of life sciences, for example in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy or toxicology:
- BSc in one of the above-mentioned disciplines with at least 240 ECTS credits and at least five years of professional experience, or
- MSc with 120 ECTS credits in one of the mentioned disciplines and at least one year of professional experience, or
- Diploma or state examination in one of the above-mentioned disciplines and at least one year of professional experience.
The work experience required could be at least 1 year or 5 years depending on the previous degree (see previous degree field).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website