Advanced Signal Processing and Communications Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, communication engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, physics or closely related disciplines.
Outstanding Bachelor’s degree: at least 80% or 2.0 in the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send via email all of the required forms and the following documents as scanned copies:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) including a passport picture.
- Your secondary school’s leaving certificate and university entrance certificate (certified English or German version).
- Bachelor’s Degree and Academic Transcripts (certified English or German version).
- English language certificate.
- APS certificate (China).
- GRE test results (if any).
- Certificates for German language courses or tests (optional).
- Recommendation letters of two of your academic teachers that have known you well (optional).
To the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor students who will graduate before the start of the semester can apply using their transcript of records. These students will be asked to provide their final certificates if they are admitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website