Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or a related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Collect the following documents (a simple copy of your original document). If the applied language differs from English or German, have it translated by a sworn translator.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate with transcript of records.
- If available: further high school diplomas.
- Copy of your passport/identity card (no translation required).
- Certificates of internships, English language courses, other relevant achievements.
- Copies of publication(s), if there are any.
Scan the original and the translated documents. Send the filled-in application form in pdf format via email to email@example.com (SynCat admission team), and attach all the required documents (preferably in pdf format).
For more information please check theCourse Website