- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace-Engineering, Mechanical-Engineering with correspondingly major-study, or another equivalent engineering study.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents have to be submitted to the university via the online application portal (no hard copies):
- Filled out the application form.
- Filled out subjects coverage list.
- Curriculum vitae (personal datasheet).
- Copy of certificate of the first university-degree with a complete study-subject and grade overview.
- Applicants, whose study qualification was achieved at a university outside the Bologna countries, must send a certified copy of the "Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - General Test" result. Application documents without GRE at the application deadline will not be processed. The minimum requirement for eligibility is 83% (named as "%below") in the quantitative part.
- Study applicants, who did not acquire their study qualification at a German-speaking university, have to prove their German language knowledge latest at the time of matriculation at the AcUAS through a "Zertifikat Deutsch B1". Certificates from the Goethe-Institutes will be acknowledged from the admissions office without any further tests.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Chinese Applicants additionally need an APS Certificate.
Certificates and confirmations have to be submitted as certified copies in German or English language.
For more information please check theCourse Website