African Verbal and Visual Arts: Languages, Literatures, Media and Art
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in African linguistics, African literature, media in Africa, curational studies, or a related discipline.
Grade point average of 2.5 or better (according to the German grading scale).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae.
- Enter the favoured field of specialization (Afr. Linguistics/Afr. Literatures/Arts, Curational St. & Media in Africa/Swahili Studies/Multidiscipl. Studies).
- Grade conversion using the Bavarian Formula.
- Language certificate of English and German (see language requirements).
- Secondary school leaving certificate including subjects and grades, in original language + certified translation in German or English.
- Transcript of records including subjects and grades - at least 150 ECTS points with a final grade corresponding to "2,5" or better on the German grading system, in original language + certified translation in German or English.
- Written presentation of course-specific competencies in a motivation letter.
For more information please check theCourse Website