Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for European students is as follows: - Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU): 0 € for each year (depending on the student's country of origin). - Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (UBonn): 910 € for the first year and 605 € for the second year. - Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain): 835 € for each year. - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC): 3,635€ to 8,185€ (depending on the family income) for each year. The tuition fee for non-European students is as follows: - SLU: 85,000 SEK (≈8,200 €, depending on the student's country of origin) for the first year, and 0 € for the second year. - UBonn: 910 € for the first year and 605 € for the second year. - UCLouvain: 835 € for each year. - UCSC: 3,000 € – 5,750 € (depending on the availability of scholarships) for each year.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A minimum of 24 ECTS credits in economics must have been gained in the bachelor’s degree – including one course in microeconomics, management, and statistics. An additional introduction to agricultural, environmental, or food sciences is recommended.
Note: make sure that your official bachelor’s transcript either shows credit points according to the ECTS credit point system or else attach a diploma supplement that explains the credit point system of your university.
Students in their final year of their bachelor’s degree may be provisionally admitted in the AFEPA master’s program on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is awarded prior to enrollment in the program.
A grade of at least an overall average “B” or equivalent grade.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a minimum of 20 on the written part.
Specification: No section below 5.5.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Must submit the following documents:
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent academic degree.
Note: a translated certified copy must be provided if the original is not in English.
- Letter of Motivation (in English, no more than 300 words)
- Reference Letters: applicants will be asked to provide two referees in their application form and those two references will then be contacted in order to upload a reference letter for an applicant directly onto the platform. Applicants must, therefore, make their potential referees aware of the fact that they will be contacted directly by the AFEPA application platform.
Note: must be uploaded by the referees within the application deadline in order to be considered.
- English proficiency test results (not older than two years). See language requirements.
Note: applicants from English speaking countries must provide an official letter from their university from which they graduated attesting that English is the media of instruction. It is upon the consortium’s decision whether an English Test as described above must be submitted additionally.
If you do not meet the admission requirements or if the application documents are incomplete or do not comply with the formal requirements your application will be rejected.
For more information please check theCourse Website