Agricultural Science and Resource Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ARTS)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in agricultural sciences or a field related to the postgraduate program.
At least two years of professional experience in agriculture is desirable.
An above-average grade from a university or college.
Age limit: 36 years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
List of required documents for a complete application:
- ARTS application form.
- 2-3 pages scientific research proposal (please send also a soft copy to the e-mail address ARTS@uni-bonn.de).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Two letters of recommendation by employers (if the work is relevant to this application) or by professors who teach in the applicant’s major subjects.
- Degree award: authenticated hard copy (seal or raised seal with original signature).
- Academic transcript: authenticated hard copy (seal or raised seal with original signature).
Keep in mind:
- All documents have to be in English or German or you have to add an authenticated English translation.
- An explanation of the system of marking must be attached to all certifications.
- Where applicable, add documents about practical training you received or work experiences.
- An online application is not possible.
- Your application has to be received before the deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The deadline for EU or EEA citizen and visa-free citizen is only valid for persons, which don't need a visa to study in Germany before their arrival. Keep in mind that you have to prove your way of financing your studies at the agency for foreign people in the city of Bonn after your arrival (probably not if you are an EU or EEA citizen) if you are allowed to enter Germany without a visa.
For more information please check theCourse Website