Agricultural Sciences - Major in Transformation Management for Sustainable Agri-Food Systems
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural or Environmental Sciences, Geography, or a related discipline.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
“Above average” grades.
If this degree's final grade or grade point average is not above average, special aptitude for the degree program can be proven, if applicable. The admissions committee decides whether there is a special aptitude for the degree program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No section below 18 points.
Specification: No section below 5.5.
Specification: At least “good”.
Specification: At least "gut".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Before you apply, make sure you have the following documents ready in PDF format:
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate & Transcript of Records in original form, with certified translations into English or German (if issued in another language).
In addition to credits and grades earned per course, transcripts must include a grading scale, otherwise a supplement is to be included.
If you have not graduated yet at the time of applying, you can just upload your current grade list.
In case you have studied at the master’s level already you can also include the respective documents here. They cannot replace the bachelor’s documents, they can only be considered additional to your bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements). Please note: Language proficiency letters from universities are not accepted.
- University Entrance Qualification (i.e. your secondary school leaving certificate, high school diploma, A-level certificate, etc.) in original form, with certified translations into English or German (if issued in another language). This is needed for statistical purposes only and does not influence your admission to the program.
- Ranking or recommendation letter, if additional proof is needed to show that the final grade of your previous degree was actually above average. If your GPA is numerically below average (2.5 on the German scale), then you will need to acquire a ranking document from your university proving that you were in the top half of your class.
- Proof of special aptitude for the degree program (optional, if final grade is not above average).
- APS Certificate (Akademische Prüfstelle), is only for applicants from India, China, and Vietnam.
For more information please check theCourse Website