Air Quality Control, Solid Waste and Waste Water Process Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemical, civil, environmental, mechanical, process engineering, or in a related field.
Applications with a provisional bachelor's degree are accepted. In such cases, the official bachelor's degree must be submitted upon the enrollment deadline (in November for Winter semester applications).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure that your application documents are uploaded/submitted as either:
- Original certified copies (officially authenticated), or
- Original documents issued, stamped, and signed by the university you graduated from/will graduate from.
Keep in mind that copies must be translated into English or German by an accredited translator. Please note that in case of translated documents you must upload on the C@MPUS Online Application Portal both, a certified copy of the original document and its translation.
To process your application, all the following required documents must be submitted:
- Higher education entrance qualification.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate. If this is not available at the time of application, provide an official letter (English) issued, stamped and signed by your university that you have finished your studies and that your degree certificate will be available later on. Only pdf files are accepted.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Grading system. Provide an explanation, certified by your university, of the grading and awarding system of your university, stating minimum pass marks/maximum achievable marks and how the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is calculated from the marks.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Motivation letter (optional). Please upload a motivation letter, e.g. specifying:
- Your reasons why you are applying for this specific degree program at the University of Stuttgart.
- Your previous experience/exposure to the topic.
- Any other issues you feel are relevant for the successful completion of the degree program.
- Certificates of additional degrees and transcripts of records (optional).
- APS certificate. This step only applies to applicants from the People´s Republic of China, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, and Mongolia. Please provide an original certificate or confirmation of the APS (Akademische Prüfstelle des Kulturreferats) at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in your home country.
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of German language skills (if applicable).
For more information please check theCourse Website