Air Transport and Logistics [Part-Time]
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: uni-assist | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in engineering (civil engineering, economics and engineering, transport engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or computer science), in the natural sciences (physics, mathematics, geography, or geodesy), in transport economics, or another degree guaranteeing comparable prior knowledge at a university or vocational academy that is officially recognized in Germany and qualifies the degree holder for a profession.
Furthermore, special knowledge is required in mathematics, physics, technical mechanics, and computer science.
Prior knowledge of air transport may be beneficial.
If at the time of application, proof of the first degree qualifying the applicant for a profession is not yet available, the application will be considered under the precondition that 80% of the credit points attainable for the degree have already been achieved based on completed module examinations or the final thesis and the colloquium (if applicable). A certification from the awarding institute of higher education (examination office) proves the above-mentioned academic achievements.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Your online application - filled in and signed.
- Copy of the higher education entrance qualification (usually Abitur certificate); if available, certificate of the higher education entrance examination (copy of the original and the translation in either German or English).
- Officially certified copy of the original and officially certified translation (German or English) of the degree certificate of the required first university degree. If the first university degree is not yet available: Confirmation from the first university that at least 80% of the work required for the current university degree program has been completed, as well as information on the current average grade for degree programs with entry restrictions (form on the Admissions Office website).
- Certificate of enrolment of the last semester studied, stating the semester of study.
- If you are not yet enrolled at TU Dresden, a certificate of your academic achievements from your previous university stating all courses of study including semesters.
- Copy of passport (for international applicants).
- Original certificate of the Academic Evaluation Centre of the German Embassy (APS) for Chinese and Vietnamese applicants.
Special degree-specific documents:
- Application for the aptitude assessment on the faculty page including the following documents:
- Proof of required English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A half-page letter of motivation.
- Copies of certificates and proof of required knowledge.
- If applicable, proof of professional experience or practical qualifications such as a pilot's license (in the form of a job reference, job description, certificates, or similar).
For more information please check theCourse Website