American Studies / British Studies / English Linguistics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a focus on linguistics, English studies, American studies, new English literature and cultures/postcolonial studies, or another relevant subject. If the equivalence of the submitted university degree cannot be determined, provisional admission is possible subject to conditions.
Further admission requirements are:
- For the core area and the main subject:
- Proof of specialist skills in the above-mentioned areas in the scope of at least 80 CP.
- A final grade of at least 2.0 for the required undergraduate course. If the final grade is not given, the suitability - taking into account the existing grade - can be determined on the basis of an English-language application letter and/or interview.
- For the minor:
- Proof of specialist skills in the above-mentioned areas in the scope of at least 60 CP.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website