American Studies/Études anglophone (German/French course)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you apply with international certificates, you will be informed in your letter of admission whether you are subject to a fee.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in American Studies or in another Anglophone area (e.g. B.Ed. English, BA British studies, BA British and American studies, etc.) or an equivalent degree.
If there are less than 10 credit points in the area of American studies at the time of application, the suitability will be determined in a selection interview. Admission can be subject to conditions.
If a certificate of completion is not available by the end of the application period for the proof of a bachelor's degree, an application based on a certificate of already completed examination and study achievements in the amount of at least 135 credit points, which has been issued by the responsible body of the previous University, must have been issued, or possible on the basis of a provisional certificate of recognition from the Johannes Gutenberg University for foreign degrees. The total amount of credit points must be shown.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website