Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree from a relevant academic field such as economics, political sciences, sociology, international relations, business administration, health sciences, public policy, law administration, health, education, social science, psychology, and international relations/development, as well as other subjects, insofar as the contents relating to the subject area of social protection, encompass a minimum of 15 credits in accordance with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Proof of at least 5 months of work experience (incl. unpaid internships and/or voluntary work) in a field related to social protection.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: C or higher.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Interested applicants should first fill in the online application form which will be made available via the online application portal. They will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Motivation letter: Max. 1 page. Explain why you want to complete a Master's in the field of Social Protection, how it fits into your career objectives and what kind of experiences you already have within this field. Please be as concrete as possible and provide clear examples demonstrating your point.
- A recent CV in table form.
- Copies of previous degrees and transcripts: if the language of those documents is neither English nor German, please provide verified translations.
- Proof of work experience in a field related to social protection: it is required a letter signed by your employer detailing the:
- Exact dates of your employment.
- The number of hours worked weekly.
- Your job title, specific duties, as well as a paragraph on the organization or company explaining its field of work, mission statement, etc. The letter should bear an official stamp and include the official contact details of your immediate supervisor (work phone number and work email). If you worked for an international organization, please include the reference number.
- Proof of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- Copy of passport (incl. flipside).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website