Applied Artificial Intelligence in Healthсarе
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the univеrsitу.
Bachelor's degree with a focus on economics, natural sciences or technology.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
In addition, the 60-ECTS program requires the courses "Advanced Mathematics", "Advanced Statistics" and "Programming with Python" to be completed or comparable previous knowledge to be demonstrated. You can complete these courses free of charge with IU Univerisity before your studiеs.
Proof of at least one year of professional work experience acquired after completing your undergraduate studies before beginning the prοgram.
A final grade of at least "satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent in your previous undergraduate degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website