Applied Computer Scienсе
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If the degree has not yet been awarded, a minimum of 150 ECTS is required for application.
Proof of at least 90 ECTS in Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, mathematical foundations, and scientific-technical foundations, of which at least 60 ECTS in computer science and applied computer science and at least 15 ECTS in mathematical and scientific-technical foundations must be provеn.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No need to proof knowledge of the German language.
Specification: Proof of German language is required.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Graduation Certificate and Transcript of Records (in one file, German or English) [PDF, PNG, JPG].
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English or German [PDF].
- A personal statement (up to 300 words) in English or German, addressing your motivation to study Applied Data Science. You should describe which skills and personal interests you think you are qualified for the study program.
- Proof of English proficiency [PDF, PNG, JPG]. See language requirements.
- If required: Proof of German proficiency [PDF, PNG, JPG]. See language requirements.
Make sure that the documents are properly formatted and scanned in an appropriate resolution. Furthermore, the document's labeling should be self-explanatory.
Please note that the entire application process is conducted online only. No hard copies are requirеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website