Applied Earth Observation and Geoanalysis (EAGLE)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
If you are still working on your B.Sc. or a higher degree but still want to apply to the EAGLE M.Sc. program please do so and indicate when you will submit your B.Sc. thesis. Having no B.Sc. certificate yet is not a problem and is assumed by the EAGLE program due to the earlier application deadline. Therefore, please submit your transcript of records and your thesis title and expected submission date together with the other required documents. This will be sufficient for the application.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents need to be handed in (in English):
- A cover letter stating your interest and motivation (approx. one page).
- A CV including two references (no letter of recommendation is needed).
- Your B.Sc. or higher degree certificate incl. a list of all courses and grades (transcripts of records, if available final copy otherwise preliminary one.
- At least 10 ECTS in remote sensing or spatial data analysis (please list them in your CV).
- At least 5 ECTS in statistics, modeling, programming, or remote sensing/GIS (please list them in your CV).
- A certificate of English language proficiency (see language requirements)
- Certificate of basic German language skills (A2, can be handed in one year after acceptance to the study program; the corresponding language course is offered by the university and is recommended anyways to gain a basic knowledge of German within the first year of EAGLE).
For more information please check theCourse Website