Applied Earth Observation and Geoanalysis (EAGLE)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in one of the following subjects groups or areas of study:
Subject group: Mathematics, Natural Sciences
Area of study: Geography
Required ECTS credits: 150
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents need to be handed in (in English):
- A cover letter stating your interest and motivation (approx. one page).
- A CV including two references (no letter of recommendation is needed).
- Your B.Sc. or higher degree certificate incl. a list of all courses and grades (transcripts of records, if available final copy otherwise preliminary one.
- At least 10 ECTS in remote sensing or spatial data analysis (please list them in your CV).
- At least 5 ECTS in statistics, modeling, programming or remote sensing/GIS (please list them in your CV).
- A certificate of English language proficiency (see language requirements)
- Certificate of basic German language skills (A2, can be handed in one year after acceptance to the study program. The corresponding language course is offered by the university and is recommended anyways to gain a basic knowledge of German within the first year of EAGLE).
For more information please check theCourse Website