Kiel University

International Master in Applied Ecology (IMAE)

M.Sc. (Master of Science)
Subjects: Agriculture, Environmental and Nutritional Sciences
M.Sc.
Degree
English
English only
Language
Winter semester:  15 Jul
Application Deadlines
2 Years (starting: Winter semester)
Duration
2250€ / 4500€
Tuition fees (per semester)
Starting
Winter semester
Mode of admission:
without admission restriction
Application:
directly at University
Study mode:
On campus
Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
The tuition fee for nationals of a European Union (EU-28) country is 4,500 € per year; for nationals from a non-EU-28 country is 9,000 € per year. Tuitions are paid each year according to the rules of the University of Coimbra as follows: 30% of the fee is paid upon registration (mandatory), and the remaining 70% is paid monthly between September and March.

Requirements


Qualification Requirements


Previous Degree

Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Biology or Environmental Sciences
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters
Required ECTS credits: 180

GPA Rate 2.50

Language Requirements


The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.

languageEnglish
IELTS
min 6.5
TOEFL iBT
min 92
TOEFL pBT
min 580
Does the university recognize "other equivalent language certificates"? no information provided by university

Additional information:
Fluent proficiency in English certified by an internationally recognized test is required except for native speakers.

Application & Admission


Application Deadlines


Application Procedure & Selection


Mode of admission:
without admission restriction
Admission test/interview:
None
Application:
directly at University
Application Fee:
none

Further Information


For more information please check the

Course Website