Applied Economics and International Economic Policy
- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, or mathematical economics (or in other study fields considered as equivalent).
Equivalence of other study fields is given if at least 100 credit points in the Bachelor's programme are related to business and economics (in particular in business administration, economics, business informatics, mathematical economics, methods of economics). Of these 100 credit points, at least 15 credit points must have been obtained in the field of economics, and at least 15 credit points in the field of business administration. In addition to a final written thesis, another 6 credit points must have been obtained through written papers that meet scientific standards.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed application form for admission
- Officially certified copies of the school leaving certificate including the transcript of records, and of the Bachelor's or equivalent degree or of the diploma supplement including the transcript of records. If the certificates are in a language other than English or German, an officially certified translation into German or English must also be submitted.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English must submit a proof of English language skills at C1 level (see language requirements)
For more information please check theCourse Website