Applied Geosciences - Energy, Resources & Storage prοfilе
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the Applied Geosciences course or a course with essentially the same content.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Necessary imparted minimum knowledge and minimum performance in the following areas:
- Geosciences: Achievements worth at least 60 credit points.
- Chemistry: Achievements worth at least 10 credit points.
- Mathematics or physics: Achievements totaling at least 15 credit points.
- At least another 20 credit points from other mathematical, natural science or geoscientific subjeсts.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website