- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science or Engineering, with at least:
- 85 ECTS in geoscientific modules.
- 5 ECTS in geoscientific fieldwork.
- 30 ECTS in mathematical, chemical and physical modules.
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a minimum grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need the following documents to apply (upload these as PDFs at the end of your application):
- Copy of your transcript of records or your diploma supplement. Please submit a transcript of records with all the semesters you have studied. When you apply you have to be able to provide grades all the semesters you have studied except your last two semesters of study.
- A module catalog or course descriptions of all the courses you completed in your studies. If these are available on your university's webpage, you can also upload a PDF that shows the link to this page. If you do not, or cannot upload a module catalog, the respective Examination Board will still review your application for your eligibility for your chosen course(s) of study. Your application may, however, have to be rejected due to your missing module catalog.
- If you are applying to start a course of study in a higher core semester: a copy of your final academic transcript.
- Tabular resume.
Other documents might be requested. Please, check the webpage of the course.
If your documents were not issued in German or English, you must have a certified translator translate them into either German or English. The copies do not need to be notarized. Please note that in such cases, the copy of the translation or the copy of the original alone is insufficient – make sure to upload bοth.
For more information please check theCourse Website