Applied Literary and Сultural Studiеs
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in applied literature and literature cultural studies, or in a comparable course of study.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
A degree and a course of study are comparable if the degree was awarded with the following achievements:
- achievements in the areas of German and English/American literature and cultural studies amounting to at least 35 credit points each,
- achievements from an area that can be meaningfully combined with the areas of German and English/American literature and cultural studies and is not too closely related to them, amounting to at least 25 credit points, and
- an internship of at least four weeks in a language/culture-related institution and a semester abroad at a university with English-language teaching communicatiοn.
The overall grade achieved in the required degree was at least "good" (2.5) or, in the case of a foreign degree, a grade at least equivalent to "good" (2.5) in the respective national grading systеm.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website